Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Peacocks

Number 3 on my list of favorite animals is the Peacock. (Dogs & Cats tie for 1st & 2nd.)  The Pavas were here over Easter,  James and I were able to share Mayfield Park with them.

For all of you Austinites, you should really go.  James and I often find ourselves there after an early dinner on a nice evening.  We have seen them with chicks, and we have seen them getting ready to roost.

There are a lot of links out there to learn the origin of Mayfield Park, so I suggest you all Google it.

Here is a slide show and video of our time on Saturday.



1 comment:

  1. I also love peacocks!! When we went on our honeymoon in Playa del Carmen there were peacocks all over the resort grounds. I have so many random pictures of them because they are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete