Friday, January 29, 2010

D&C Lunch Bunch

Almost everyday I have plans for lunch. There are about 7 co-workers that are in my lunch bunch, and there are at least 3 of us that go everyday to eat together. Our group is very diverse. We have Dudes & Chicks. Some of us have kids & some of us don’t. Some of us are natives, and some of us are transplants.

As my time runs short I am taking time to snapshot the great times that I am having with these people that I have become friends with. I am sure that we will all remain friends, but we will never spend the amount of time that we have had since working together.

Yesterday there were 4 of us that went on out for our daily bit of fellowship. I happened to be the only chick there, and I was the only one without kids. My friends were telling me about what it is like being a dad, and what fun they have with their kids. I truly saw joy and bliss in their faces. It was really a great scene.

My wish is that James and I are able to share this kind of love for our children with the world one day.

Rumor disclaimer: I am not now expecting a kid. Just wanted to share this heart warming vision to the masses.

1 comment:

  1. Your "rumor disclaimer" cracked me up! The great thing about moving on is that now when you get together with the D & C Lunch Buddies you will have so much more to talk about. I hope everything is going well with your new job and maybe u and I can lunch soon...I enjoyed your blog today.....Jennifer F

    ReplyDelete