Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, New ...

Over the past six months I have been following several blogs. Most of the blog reading that I do has been during work hours. I currently work for a bank that was taken over by the FDIC in August. I work in the "back office", and my department is totally relying on the connections that are made in the retail banks. There hasn't been a ton of work. How many of you would like to get a loan from a bank that was taken over by the government, and is now in the hands of Spanish Overlords? Apparently not a lot.

My job will be ending at the beginning of March (I hope we are around that long), and with the beginning of March comes the beginning of my thirties. I have been inspired by two particular friends (Road Warriorette & OnHilStreet) to start to record my thoughts on my surroundings in blog form. Hopefully, what I have to say will resonate with more than just my group of close friends.

2 comments: