Monday, February 15, 2010

Talking to Carly

This weekend I went and purchased a new laptop.  I am so glad that I have a computer to call my own.  This is the computer that I bought: 

James has been holding our computer hostage for the whole time we have been living together.  A friend of me told me, "Love means not having to share your computer."  I agree. 

So I have known about Skype for awhile.  I have officially set up my account.  I was able to talk to my friend Emily and her haby Carly.  They live in Cinncinnati.  I miss them.  I was so glad to see them.  Here they are; mother and daughter.

Carly will be two in June, but I took this when I was with them shortly after Carly's birth. Our chat this afternoon made me feel like I was back in their living room again. I can't wait talk to Carly Girl & Emily soon!

Skype udate:  I got connected to Soni too!

1 comment:

  1. Get connected with us on Skype, Pretty and Smart! We are on too! XOXO from NY

    ReplyDelete