Saturday, February 27, 2010

James is Good at Picking Out Chick Stuff!

So, It turns out that James is good, dare I say GREAT, at picking out chick stuff--As long as its for a computer/electronic device.  Here are the two new gadgets that James has gotten for my new computer.

Wireless Mouse: Logitech V220 Optical Mouse



It may be hard to tell, but it has butterflies & flowers on it (I love butterflies & flowers & James picked it out!).  It is also wireless, which is the whole point of getting a separate mouse.  I love a real mouse, as I am not as proficient with the touch pad.  I like that it is small enough to take with me & the wireless stick slides together with the mouse, so they don't lose each other. James did such a great job on this one!







Laptop Sleeve: BUILT Laptop Sleeve 16"



James picked out the sleeve although I picked out the fabric design.  I just got it in the mail as an early birthday present. Its made of neoprene, & unlike traditional sleeves this one zips on the small end.  I like this feature because I can slide the computer in and out of my backpack with out necessarily taking the sleeve out of the backpack.  There isn't a lot of bulk, and fits right around the computer.  I got the 16" size for my lap top that has a 15.4" screen.  Also the hour glass shape hugs the computer in place. Perfect fit! The sleeve is machine washable, and hangs to dry, so in case it gets dirty or something spilled on it the sleeve is not ruined.  The last great point about this sleeve is that you can put your computer into a large purse making ANY BAG A COMPUTER BAG!  How fabulous is that?!


James, Has anyone ever told you that you are Pretty & Smart?  You are!

No comments:

Post a Comment